© 2000 - 2020 QualiFi
WARRANTY POLICY FOR AUSTRALIA
Effective: July 1, 2013
QualiFi Pty Ltd provides the following Back to Base Warranty.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
The warranty offered is in addition to other rights and remedies offered under consumer law. The conditions contained in this warranty are applicable to purchases made within Australia only and override any international warranty offered by the manufacturer. Purchases outside of Australia are not supported by this warranty. Any false representation of these conditions either verbal or written from place of purchase will not be deemed binding.
QualiFi Pty Ltd acting as distributor for manufacturer offers this warranty against defects if the following conditions are met:
Conditions of Warranty
FURMAN consumer products distributed by QualiFi Pty Ltd - ABN 70 084 617 167 are covered by the following warranties:
1) QualiFi Pty Ltd undertakes to repair, or at their option, to replace free of charge, any defective parts in the product supplied herewith and/or faults which in their opinion are due to defective workmanship within the warranty period.
2) Such repairs or parts replacement will be made without charge providing:
3) This warranty extends only to defects occurring under normal domestic use of the product where operated in accordance with our instructions.
4) The warranty period for Furman consumer products is one (1) year commencing from the date of purchase, subject to Clause 5.
5) This warranty expressly excludes:
Procedure for claims:
QualiFi Pty Ltd
24 Lionel Road, PO Box 350
Mt Waverley VIC 3149
Phone: 03 8542 1144