The 520 Watt, Class D HRSIW8AMP amplifier is specifically designed to supply speaker-level power to the Sunfire HRSIW8 in-wall subwoofer, to produce stunning low frequency effects for your home theater.
A 520 Watt Vibration-Free Performance Statement Designed Exclusively for In-Wall Applications
What allows the Sunfire In-Wall 8 to rock your world without rocking your drywall and your family’s nerves along with it? It's an exclusive Sunfire technology called StillBass®. Originally designed for the unbridled power of the SubRosa, StillBass allows Sunfire to pack more power and performance into our In-Wall subwoofers than any of those so-called ‘competitive’ products. Now, since the bass is what makes the biggest difference in your music, movies and games— the In-Wall 8 System is a force you’ll delight reckoning with. Designed for easy retrofit mounting and the paintable, removable grill attaches flush with magnets.
The HRS-IW8 Amp boasts 520 Watts RMS of power, can drive two of the HRS-IW8 Cabinets and includes the science of Sunfire's Frequency Filtration Design (FFD) for detailed fidelity playback for all source content.
- Amplifier designed exclusively for the Sunfire HRSIW8 in-wall subwoofer
- 500 Watt, all-discrete Class-D switching amplifier for maximum robustness
- DSP system equalization for perfect frequency response
- DSP adjustable crossover with 40-160 Hz range and your choice of 12-36 dB/octave slopes
- DSP adjustable subsonic filter adjustable from flat to 40 Hz
- DSP adjustable phase
- DSP soft limiter prevents any clipping at the speaker and limits to 1.5% THD
- Two line-level XLR balanced inputs
- Two line-level RCA unbalanced inputs
- Five-way gold-plated speaker binding posts
- DSP settings can be locked/unlocked
- DSP display includes graphic volume display
- DSP menus and settings can be scrolled through and selected by the front panel knob and IR remote control
- Storage and recall of DSP settings
- SUB/LFE mode control
- Smart standby power supply that servo-controls the main amplifier power for less than a half watt draw from the household mains during standby
- Oversized heatsink for cool operation with any music
- Discrete analog power supply with a large toroidal transformer for best reliability and least noise.
- Front panel and remote control adjustable volume control
- ‘Credit Card’ Sized Remote Control with One-Button, Pre-Programmed Sound Modes
- Five EQ mode presets to enhance all types of media
- Night mode for reduced interference to other housemates when playing movies late into the night
- 12V trigger for advanced home system control
- Remote Infrared sensor jack for the custom home installer
- Audio sense timeout is adjustable from 5-30 minutes